DISCLAIMER
This is a personal blog, which of course belongs to me.
Every personal opinions stated in the posts/comments solely belongs to the respective author/poster.
All the pictures used in the posts are intellectual properties of respective photographers and/or original publishers. Thanks for reading this.
NEW ENTRIES
RECENT COMMENTS
ARCHIVES
RECORD
Number of Hits! hits
since 07June2007

SPONSORS
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Mango-fish wrap set!The first hectic week of school is already over.

I've already purchased most of my notes.
(except DNC's which is currently out of stock)

I had dinner over at LJS over the weekends and tried their "new" mango-fish wrap set.
Well it's not really new but I heard it doesn't appear on the menu half the time.


Mango and Fish!
Mango and Fish!
There's a slight mango taste on the fish so it tasted kind of weird at first.
But overall it's pretty good, but I probably wouldn't go for it again.

Speaking of food.. I was pretty much caught up in this "wormy" situation today.

For the safety of my blog's readers, I suggest to not continue reading the rest of the post if you have Scoleciphobia.


A possibly spoilt lollipop?
A possibly spoilt lollipop?

Don't ask me why but this lollipop looks sooo suspicious.
It might be bacteria infection or whatnot but I think it's seriously damn gross.
I will be staying away from cream/milk lollipops for quite a while.


Wormy wormAnyway I ordered a plate of chicken rice in one of my school's canteen earlier this afternoon.

Due to my sharp eyesight and quick senses, I tossed this tiny worm, which was spotted on the plate, aside.

If you wanted to know what initially was going to happen to the "should-be-already-dead-before-i-found-out" worm.. we actually wanted to bury it in the chilli sauce. lol. But I decided not to.

The incident kinda blew my appetite off for lunch, so I didn't finish it.


Chicken burger
Chicken burger from you-know-where

Of course hunger still will strike so I had to settle on a burger instead.

Labels: , ,

blogged at 6:57 PM by ALS.
Comments (2)
I will just throw away the food ok!!!!

yup.. totally no appetite to continue eating.

BLOG PROFILE

Owner: ALS [URL]
Title: so simple, so good
TAGBOARD
LINKS
META
OTHERS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
© Copyright 2008-2009. This blog is reserved for ALS.