DISCLAIMER
This is a personal blog, which of course belongs to me.
Every personal opinions stated in the posts/comments solely belongs to the respective author/poster.
All the pictures used in the posts are intellectual properties of respective photographers and/or original publishers. Thanks for reading this.
NEW ENTRIES
RECENT COMMENTS
ARCHIVES
RECORD
Number of Hits! hits
since 07June2007

SPONSORS
Monday, October 13, 2008
哇莎比汉包!It's the... unpleasant burger that everyone has been talking about!

After trying it this morning, I think that the burger's not that bad afterall.
The nasty feeling only comes at the last few bites.

You should be fine as long as you can tolerate mild wasabi-ness otherwise dont try it.
Don't say I didn't warn you!

I didn't get to try the wasabi fries because they didn't have fries in the morning but oh well.

Don't worry, I'm not doing free advertisement for them and neither am I getting paid for posting about this. I just felt like blogging about it.

The second semester has just begun, my new timetable is pretty slick except for fridays.

Also I'll have to start buying notes soon but the school bookshop is always packed ><

Labels: ,

blogged at 7:56 PM by ALS.
Comments (0)
BLOG PROFILE

Owner: ALS [URL]
Title: so simple, so good
TAGBOARD
LINKS
META
OTHERS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
© Copyright 2008-2009. This blog is reserved for ALS.