DISCLAIMER
This is a personal blog, which of course belongs to me.
Every personal opinions stated in the posts/comments solely belongs to the respective author/poster.
All the pictures used in the posts are intellectual properties of respective photographers and/or original publishers. Thanks for reading this.
NEW ENTRIES
RECENT COMMENTS
ARCHIVES
RECORD
Number of Hits! hits
since 07June2007

SPONSORS
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Recently, I've been late for my classes for a few times x_x
I can only push the blame to the transport system which is in the 'holiday mood'.
I'm not really confident if I can score well in 2 of my modules this semester but I'll still try my best.

Anyways Ed has finally returned from his overseas trip and guess what he got for me?

A chocolate bar which has taken a flight from Beijing
A chocolate bar that has taken a flight from Beijing

I was a little worried at first because of the melamine incident that happened not-so-long ago.
But I've checked and confirmed with him that it's made in belgium, so it's safe.

Thanks again ^^

Oh before I forget.. here's a shoutout to vin and kc: ARE U GUYS HAVING FUN TRAINING???

Labels:

blogged at 10:44 PM by ALS.
Comments (0)
BLOG PROFILE

Owner: ALS [URL]
Title: so simple, so good
TAGBOARD
LINKS
META
OTHERS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
© Copyright 2008-2009. This blog is reserved for ALS.