DISCLAIMER
This is a personal blog, which of course belongs to me.
Every personal opinions stated in the posts/comments solely belongs to the respective author/poster.
All the pictures used in the posts are intellectual properties of respective photographers and/or original publishers. Thanks for reading this.
NEW ENTRIES
RECENT COMMENTS
ARCHIVES
RECORD
Number of Hits! hits
since 07June2007

SPONSORS
Thursday, December 18, 2008
16 DEC, Tuesday

What? KTV session.
Where? Chinatown.
Why? Place is fully booked.
How? Because we didn't book. :(
So? MUST book before going next time.

We didn't want it to become a wasted trip so we went to catch a movie down at Vivocity.

Bolt, the movie
BOLT, the movie

It's a story about this genetically modified cute little super puppy that can break walls, melt locks, super-bark, etc. A good plot with many hilarious moments, quite expected from Walt Disney.

ALS Rating: 8.0/10


17 DEC, Wednesday

I had some briefing thingy in the morning but I woke up an hour late. By the time I reached there the briefing was already over.

Again, I didn't want to make it another wasted trip so I went to bugis with a friend, MH to get something.

A 'river' along Bugis
A 'river' along Bugis

TaDa! My external HDD!
TaDa! My 320GB HDD!

With the help of MH, I finally bought one at market price.
Then he had to get a thumbdrive because he had just misplaced his previous one, not too long ago.

Famous char siew rice.
Famous char siew rice.

That's about all for now..

Labels: , ,

blogged at 9:51 PM by ALS.
Comments (0)
BLOG PROFILE

Owner: ALS [URL]
Title: so simple, so good
TAGBOARD
LINKS
META
OTHERS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
© Copyright 2008-2009. This blog is reserved for ALS.