DISCLAIMER
This is a personal blog, which of course belongs to me.
Every personal opinions stated in the posts/comments solely belongs to the respective author/poster.
All the pictures used in the posts are intellectual properties of respective photographers and/or original publishers. Thanks for reading this.
NEW ENTRIES
RECENT COMMENTS
ARCHIVES
RECORD
Number of Hits! hits
since 07June2007

SPONSORS
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Before I get the "unwillingness-to-blog-becoz-im-damn-tired" feeling again, I'll make a quick update here.

Recently I went to catch a movie with vinny, kc and pris after lunching at kbox.

赤壁:决战天下
赤壁:决战天下

I'm glad that this movie didn't disappoint me at all.
I feel that there was sufficient action, smart dialogues and of course, blood shed for me.

There were also quite a few unforgettable battle formations shown. (the human shield/ramp, anti-fire box, etc)

Hopefully they will make a season 3, but kc insists otherwise.

ALS's rating: 8/10 (-0.5 points because CAOCAO didn't die!!! kidding!)

Labels:

blogged at 6:47 PM by ALS.
Comments (2)
NOOOO, SPOILERS. Or are they?

Nope.. it's just some sneak-trailer kind of thing =)

BLOG PROFILE

Owner: ALS [URL]
Title: so simple, so good
TAGBOARD
LINKS
META
OTHERS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
© Copyright 2008-2009. This blog is reserved for ALS.